We provide ethical and comprehensive care for the entire family, including management and treatment of all acute and chronic medical conditions. We selectively collaborate with well-established, reputable specialists and consultants. Services include:
- Full / executive medicals – customised extensive historical review, medical exams and laboratory assessments tailored to provide a summary of health recommendations.
- Immunisations – from childhood vaccinations to boosters and travel vaccines including the Influenza vaccination.
- Well woman checkups – including PAP tests, breast screening, selective blood tests and bone density screening.
- Male preventative medicine – prostate health, cardiovascular risk assessment, ‘male menopause’ assessments.
- Paediatric & adolescent care – from birth onwards including child health and development checks, treatment of acute and chronic common paediatric conditions.
- Gynaecology care – including hormonal counselling, birth control issues, pelvic disorders and STD tests.
- Dermatology – routine skin assessment and removal of worrisome skin lesions by excision, incision and drainage or by other methods.
- Emotional wellbeing – management of depression, anxiety, stress, postnatal depression, alcohol dependence, sleep disturbance and other psychological conditions.
- Suturing – treatment of superficial lacerations.
- Travel medicine – individualised travel advice and medication.
- Nursing care – wound management, dressings, ear syringing, nebulisation, electrocardiograms and blood tests.
- Allergy & intolerance care – allergy blood tests and food intolerance tests, body composition analysis and lifestyle advice.
OUR FAMILY MEDICINE AND INTERNAL MEDICINE DOCTORS ARE:
- Dr Yin Rundell, MA, BMBCh, DM (Oxon), FRCP (UK) – Specialist Internal Medicine (UK)
- Dr Kay Deeming – Family Medicine Specialist (UK)
- Dr Mark C Janowski, MD FACP FAAP – Licensed Internal Medicine Practitioner (US)
Our Team of excellent nurses provide day to day support to the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Doctors and provide the following services and advice to our Patients:
- Nursing Advice
- Travel Medicine
- Immunisation for adults and children
- Medical Administration
- Vital Signs
- Intravenous Infusions
- Wound Management
- Liaison with Pharmacy & Hospitals
Our Reception and Admin Team provide support to Clients and Clinicians alike and are the first point of contact for the Clinic. They endeavour to provide a friendly and welcoming Service within a family oriented and wellness driven Practice.