Dr. Yin Rundell, MA, BMBCh, DM (Oxon), FRCP (UK)
Dr. Rundell graduated from Oxford University Medical School with First Class Honours and completed her specialist training in Internal and Renal Medicine in the UK.
She obtained Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, where she was subsequently elected as a Fellow. She also completed a Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University Medical School.
She has practiced in Dubai since November 2003. Her specialist training in Internal Medicine combined with a special interest in Preventive Care makes her particularly well suited to managing primary care problems in patients with ongoing chronic medical conditions. Her experience in original research is reflected in an emphasis on evidence-based medicine which is incorporated into a holistic approach to the individual.
Dr. Rundell treats patients of all ages with a wide range of conditions seen in general practice.
Her special interests include:
- Thyroid disorders
- Kidney disorders
- Musculoskeletal and skin problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Well Woman checkup – Pap (cervical) smear, mammograms, osteoporosis
- Executive and insurance physicals
Accomplishments & Publications
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK
- Numerous publications (original research and reviews) in peer-reviewed American and European Scientific journals