We provide empathetic and comprehensive care for the entire family, including management and treatment of all acute and chronic medical conditions. We selectively collaborate with well-established, reputable specialists and consultants. Services include:
- Full / executive medicals – customised extensive historical review, medical exams and laboratory assessments tailored to provide a summary of health recommendations.
- Immunisations – from childhood vaccinations to boosters and travel vaccines including the Influenza vaccination.
- Well woman checkups – including PAP tests, breast screening, selective blood tests and bone density screening.
- Male preventative medicine – prostate health, cardiovascular risk assessment, ‘male menopause’ assessments.
- Paediatric & adolescent care – from birth onwards including child health and development checks, treatment of acute and chronic common paediatric conditions.
- Gynaecology care – including hormonal counselling, birth control issues, pelvic disorders and STD tests.
- Dermatology – routine skin assessment and removal of worrisome skin lesions by excision, incision and drainage or by other methods.
- Emotional wellbeing – management of depression, anxiety, stress, postnatal depression, alcohol dependence, sleep disturbance and other psychological conditions.
- Suturing – treatment of superficial lacerations.
- Travel medicine – individualised travel advice and medication.
Nursing care – wound management, dressings, ear syringing, nebulisation, electrocardiograms and blood tests.
- Allergy & intolerance care – allergy blood tests and food intolerance tests, body composition analysis and lifestyle advice.
Our Family & Internal Medicine Doctors include:
Dr. Susan Norton – Family Medicine Specialist (CA)
Dr. Yin Rundell, MA, BMBCh, DM(Oxon), FRCP (UK) – Specialist Internal Medicine (UK)
Dr. Kay Deeming – Family Medicine Specialist (UK)
Dr. Mark C. Janowski, MD FACP FAAP – Licensed Internal Medicine Practitioner (US)