At the clinic treatments for the following can be provided by our Chiropodist/Podiatrist, Kersten Elliott (UK):
- Nail conditions including infections, ingrowing toenails and onchogryphosis etc.
- Reconstruction as a result of nail damage through trauma or infection.
- Verrucae treatments using various treatment methods such as cryosurgery, silver nitrate, and salisylic acid etc.
- Foot conditions such as painful corns, calluses, mortons neuroma, bunions and skin disorders etc.
- Risk patients suffering from systemic disorders e.g. diabetes, vascular disease, rheumatoid conditions, neurological ailments and musculoskeletal abnormalities.
- Footwear guidance on all aspects of footwear to help alleviate discomfort and improve function.
- Injuries such as plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, metatarsalgia and shin splints.
- Biomechanics & gait analysis – using the latest technology to improve foot function and performance.
- Orthotic requirements – orthotics can be prescribed and custom manufactured.